Warm Weather Clothing
Post date: May 17, 2018 3:23:20 PM
As we are approaching warmer weather, we want to remind all students of the dress code so that they come to school dressed properly. It is appropriate to set certain standards of attire in the interest of maintaining a proper and healthful educational environment. You may refer to the School Parent Compact as well.
The following attire does not meet those standards and is, therefore, unacceptable:
- Beach or shower-type footwear, flip-flops
- Short-shorts (shorter than 3 inches from the inseam), or rompers, dresses or skirts that fall higher than midway from knee to thigh
- Tank tops (with a shoulder width less than 3 fingers), midriffs, halters, mesh or net shirts, or other tops with spaghetti straps which reveal the abdomen, chest, or undergarments
- Graphics or apparel that suggest obscene or offensive messages
- Pajamas or other such sleepwear, unless part of Spirit Week
Any student who does not conform to the dress code guidelines will be sent to the office to call home for appropriate attire.
Thank you for your continued support.
School Leadership Team